- I commend the Draft TNP for being in an easy-to-read style.
- I recommend that the Draft TNP be modified in the terms specified in Appendix A to this report in order to meet basic conditions and to correct errors. I am satisfied with all parts of the Draft TNP to which I am not recommending modifications.
- With those modifications the Draft TNP will meet all the basic conditions and human rights obligations. Specifically
- Having regard to national policies and advice contained in guidance issued by the Secretary of State, it is appropriate to make the NDP;
- The making of the NDP contributes to the achievement of sustainable
- The making of the NDP is in general conformity with the strategic policies
contained in the development plan for the area of Titchfield (or any part of that
- The making of the NDP does not breach, and is not otherwise incompatible with,
- The making of the NDP does not breach the requirements of Chapter 8 of Part 6
of the Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2017 ; and
- The modified Draft TNP is in all respects fully compatible with Convention
rights contained in the Human Rights Act 1998.
- I recommend that the modified NDP proceed to a referendum, the referendum area
being the area of the Draft TNP.